When the Bible speaks of “the church,” it is not referring to the pretty sanctuary, nursery rooms, committees or denominations. It is speaking of the people, the body of Christ building and growing God’s Church inside and outside our walls by interacting daily in homes, neighborhoods, and workplaces, making disciples by making Jesus visible.
Everyone is always welcome at Grace! We are so happy that you are interested in connecting with the Grace family. Whether you are new to knowing Christ or just new to our church campus, we have something for you.
Denise Phelps connects with our visitors and new members and would love to chat. She can be reached at Denise Phelps, 713-267-5063. If you’d rather explore on your own:
• To learn more about Grace, who we serve and how to serve, check the calendar for upcoming programs and dates.
• To submit a prayer request, click here and our prayer team will lift your request up immediately.
How to Join Grace
It is our desire that many more find their Grace “family.” Find a warm welcome. Find a commitment to help the less fortunate, to make disciples, to be the hands and feet of Jesus to all those around us. To be transformed.
• Contact Beth Craig to walk through the simple steps of Starting Point. She can be reached at Beth Craig, 713-267-5012.
• You will complete some paperwork and then have a short meeting with a pastor and elders (usually right after worship on a scheduled day) to be received into the membership of the church. If you need to be baptized, which is necessary for membership, we can make those arrangements.
• Attend a New Member Reception/Starting Point which are scheduled throughout the year. You’ll be able to meet more of the staff, deacons, elders, and a pastor alongside other new members in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere to learn more about the church and our vision.
• Experience the joy of being part of the Grace family working to make Jesus visible in all walks of life.